When hiring an audio video engineer, you’ll have a lot of questions about home theater installation that you’ll remember to ask, a lot of questions you’ll forget to ask, and questions you won’t even know to ask. We’ve devised 7 questions to ask your audio video engineer.
- Will there be enough space between my television and seating area?
- Is my room the optimal choice for sound production?
- Will there need to be any work done on the walls of the room to hide audio cables?
- Due to the size of the room, will sound distortion or quality suffer?
- Will a special mount be needed to mount the visual system to the wall?
- Will your services and the cost of the equipment fit into my budget?
- What type of audio and video equipment do you recommend and what warranty, if any, is offered?
Ultimately, you will want to ask these questions to ensure that your home theater system design is optimal. The distance from where you sit, and the video is displayed is especially important. If you sit too close, the image can look distorted, or if a screen is too large, you may not have an optimal viewing experience.
Tulsa Audio Home theater systems are worth the time and money if you enjoy experiencing media in the best quality possible in your own home. You can spend as much time and money building a home theater as you want, but the more you put in the more you get out. Realistically, it’ll be worth the investment. You can trust the pros at Custom Sound Installation to get you an awesome home theater system! We are the Tulsa audio pros!